The Home Buying Process
Buying a home is often one of the most important decisions, and largest purchase of your life. And before making that decision, it is imperative that you choose the right real estate company to work for you.
So, why choose the Missy Owens Team?
- As a Buyer, you will have access to our expert local knowledge of Hampton Roads including the cities of Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Norfolk, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Hampton and Newport News. Knowledge that not only includes real estate, but also schools, neighborhoods, shopping, entertainment venues, and more.
- You will have full access to search all of the properties available for sale through the REIN MLS (Real Estate Information Network Multiple Listing Service) in the Hampton Roads market.
- Every local real estate market has trends and opportunities. As your REALTOR®, it’s our job to help you understand our local real estate market trends and find the opportunities that align with your needs and desires.
- Accurate market values of homes for sale can be confusing, and can involve many factors. We help home buyers make informed pricing decisions based on recent comparable home sales and other local market considerations.
- Negotiating with home sellers can be stressful. We will help you negotiate the best possible terms, timeframe, and conditions that meet your needs and protect your interests.
- As a Buyer of a home, you should know as much as possible about the property you are buying. We will assist you in locating qualified home and pest inspectors and will make you fully aware of any and all inspection options available to you.
- And lastly, we are there for you through closing and after, to make sure that your home buying experience is as stress-free and smooth as possible.
Our goal is to create lifetime relationships with our clients. To that end, we are here to help you find the right home, negotiate the best terms, and oversee a smooth transaction. Whether you are new to Hampton Roads, or have been a resident for years, we would love the opportunity to work for you.